Monday, September 7, 2009

The Cemetery Box


Find this sign (yes, I know they replaced the sign but the name of the Chapel is still the same) in eastern Berks County to find another member of the Pennsylvania National Register of Historic Places. Once you find it, take a tour of the cemetery where you will find the grave of William Bird, the founder of Birdsboro. When your tour is finished, take a break on the steps at the back of the original church facing the little useless but cute bench. Casually reach under the left side of the top step and remove the stone which is covering the box.  Once when I was checking on the box, a bunny came running out of the same hole so the box may have company.

I don't live far from this box, if you want to do an exchange, just let me know and I can meet you here.

Length of walk: less than .1 mile
Elevation: 0 feet
Date Planted: 09/07/09
Color needed for stamp: Black

No comments:

Post a Comment